FMAS Febraury meeting!

chrisaggie

Premium Member
FebruaryMeetingFMASjpg.jpg

Aww, was really trying to make this tonight, but just got home from California today and had the worst experience, waited 2 hours for my luggage and was told they put it on the wrong plane, so my luggage ended up in Dallas instead of Ft. Lauderdale Airport and now I have to wait for them to deliver it tonight which god knows what time they will be coming. Chris, I am interested in joining the club and wanted to know what I have to do. Please throw me a PM with the details....

Thanks!
-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

chrisaggie, that zoarock must be on steroids, it's been in the tank for 15 minutes and it's fully open!!!! Holy cow, I have never seen zoas open that fast and under full blast of MH and VHO's......

It was a great meeting and lots of cool stuff at the auction. Chris great job on the talk on calcium reactors and Herman did a fine job giving tips on plumbing. It was nice to see some old faces and some new ones.

Which ones were they? I don't think he brought any zoas... they were probably mine. For those that didn't go, there was enough frags for everyone to leave with some. Awesome meeting, Chris and Herman both gave a great presentation. I learned alot!

I brought that large rock covered with the pinks that speckled grouper took home.

Thank you to everyone who brought fish/coral for the auction!

Great Meeting

Great Meeting

Well I have to say....Had a great time....learned a lot about calcium reactors (Thanks Chris)....Herman I should have called you before I did the plumbing on my tank...because everything you said (Not To Do)...I did...lol. I'm planning on re-working my plumbing in the up coming weeks. Wish I had something to Donate for the school tank...but I'm just starting out myself. The only thing I can do is donate my Time....so if you guys or gals need a hand with something for the club drop me a email.
Thanks Again....
PS Picked up several frags from the auction...all doing great
Brian

Oh yeah, that's right! Forgot about those zoas. That was a great deal! I paid twice as much for a smaller rock!

Great meeting guys! Nice to see you all again, it sure had been a while! ;)

Chris and Herman, Great talk!! Very informative, and I think everyone enjoyed the usefull info!

The frag auction was great, very fun... although things got a little heated on a couple items HA HA I suggest we film "FMAS auction aprentice" The reality show;)

Great to see you all again!

Kindest Regards,

-Jc

Back