FMAS June 2014 General Meeting ***Note location change***

nivram

June General Meeting
June 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm

Our meetings are open to the general public.

Dr G, a Medical Doctor committed to helping preserve our oceans and coral reefs, developed Dr. G's Marine Aquaculture products and will be speaking about Rotifers and Copepods.

He founded Dr. G's Marine Aquaculture, which has built its reputation on Aquarium Feeds with high levels of protein and also great taste.

Dr.G's is a leader in aquarium nutrition, research, and development. Dr.G's also provides a vast array of therapeutic feeds and dips, which help Corals & Fish battle Parasitic, Bacterial and Worm infections.

Dr.G"s strive to produce affordable, premium-quality products, making every effort to meet the demands of the aquarium hobbyist and the Local Fish Stores.

The company supports the Brick & Mortar stores, by ensuring competitive pricing and customer support. They believe the Brick & Mortar store is indispensable for the Aquarium Industry to thrive, as it is the main source of education for the reef keeper.
Details

Date:
June 24, 2014
Time:
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Cost:
Free

Venue

Miami Museum of Science
3280 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33133 United States

Speaker should be very interesting......and the raffle does have a very nice goodie like Marvin said ....

I'm new here guys. Think i'll try and make this meeting. Those meetings in plantation are just way too far for me lol

Unfortunately Dr. G will had to cancel. However we have arranged for a great presentation by Morgan Moore of reefgardener.com. Morgan will be speaking to us on Captivating Caribbean Corals. This is a must see presentation. FMAS Members, don't forget about our great raffles at the end of the meeting. Rumor has it there will be a nice item from ecotech. Hmmmm, will it be a......mp40? :)

Back