Foam Rock Wall!

This has got to be one of the most beautiful sponge I have ever owned.
20130213_140009_zpsa98bdf59.jpg

Wicked! Great shot of the sponge. I've always passed over sponges at the LFS not knowing they could be this gorgeous.

btw, wish me luck on my foam rock project. It's well under way and I hope it turns out as well as yours.

Thanks, are you going to be posting pics of your project? If so, you should post a link on here so we can follow along>

I'm always swapping the t5's out to get that perfect color.... hasn't happened yet! I'm back to the all blue plus theme.

20130424_181646_zps2d9ba659.jpg

I about let all the algae die out in the fuge while playing with the lighting. I've Figured out that it doesn't have to be complicated... Simple 24w daylight CFL, It come back strong.

All and all, I'm happy with this foam wall. My only complaint is the very center where the two pieces meet. I will hopefully cover this with coral placement over time.

20130424_181328_zps12b775a0.jpg

Mr Badams....does the color of the back wall look a little off? Maybe it's the picture. But does the back wall look a little orange or yellow?

yes 100% the back is the color it seems. On this project I used gorilla glue for epoxy. Its getting better with time as the algae makes its way across it.

Back