For Sale: 100 Gallon Oceanic Hexagon, Center Overflow, Stand, Canopy, Sump

CuzzA

I have for sale a 100 Gallon Oceanic Hexagon, Center Overflow, Stand, Canopy, Sump. I listed it for $525 OBO elsewhere, but would do $400 for a fellow TBRC member. I think that's a fair price considering you cannot buy a tank like this off the shelf and having one built custom would likely be well over $1,000. This tank would look great in a lobby at an office too. I thought about setting it up in my office, but I just don't have the room.

• Comes with a unique center overflow box which allows for an island style tank viewable from 360 degrees.
  • 3/4" tempered bottom has 3 holes drilled for a sump. 1=Drain, 1=Return, and 1= Electrical.
  • The stand and canopy are structurally sound. I decided not to change the finish so you could do it and match the decor of your home.
  • Also comes with an acrylic sump.

DIMENSIONS:

• Tank: (Six) 16" by 29" Panels.
  • Stand: (Six) 17" by 31" Panels. Which creates a 35"x35" footprint.
  • Canopy: (Six) 17" by 9.5" Panels.
  • Sump: 20"L x 8.5"W x 15.5" H

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
$350. If you wanted to buy this tank new today it would cost $1,600, plus shipping. No visible scratches. Only micro scratches that disappear when filled with water. Will gladly leak test. But as some of you know it was just up and running a few weeks ago.

Would make a really cool jellyfish tank too. An idea I had.

Wow I am shocked this is around. I wish I could take this on for my discus but saving up for salt upgrade.

Back