FS - 100G Crystal Dynamic Tank, Stand, Sump, more.

calistyle

I bought this a few months ago here to replace my previous tank (recently sold). Long story short, the Mrs. has taken the location for this tank over. I am going to take an extended break from the hobby so selling off what I have left.

100 gallon Crystal Dynamic Aquariums tank for sale. Measures 48 x 24 x 20. Comes with the tank, stand, sump, top off container and return pump. Everything is in excellent condition, but there are a couple scratches on the tank, including a couple rather large scrapes on the bottom left pane's corner. The scratches are about 5" long on the exterior of the glass. There is another scratch on the bottom left corner on the front pane. Front and side panels are Starphire glass. Ghost overflow. Beautiful black wood stand. Doors on each side including a panel for electrical on the right hand side. Trigger systems Sapphire sump. Custom top off container from Advanced Acrylics. Ecotech Marine Vectra S2 return pump. Everything is 3.5 years old.

Looking for $1000 tank, stand, sump, top-off container, and return pump.

I also have 3 Radion X15's with Rail mounts available and some other stuff if interested.

Note: These Photos are from the previous post. The tank has only been moved to my garage and wrapped in blankets. More photos upon request.

tank.jpeg
tank1.jpeg
tank2.jpeg
tank3.jpeg
tank4.jpeg
tank5.jpeg
tank6.jpeg
tank7.jpeg

Back