For Sale: 60 Gallon Shallow Tank complete set plus other items

jellygeee

Premium Member
Hi All,

I have decided to step away from this hobby. It's a tough decision but my Family duties are definitely the priority. Up for sale is my display tank with the following information:

Tank specs:
-60G shallow TruVu acrylic 2 overflows. Tank dimensions are 48" x 24" x 12" (4ft x 2ft x 1ft)
- 30G glass sump
- 1 sump light with LED bulb
- Reef Octopus skimmer (OCT-EXT-160 version)
- 2 Koralia 2 powerheads
- 1 return sump 1050gph.
- Pure Wood stand (not particle board): I made the stand and it's designed to hold 3X the weight of current tank
- LED lighting: AI Sol Blue, also comes with a controller

Livestocks:
- 1 Yellow tang, 1 Hippo tang, 1 Kole tang, 1 Algae Blenny, 3 clownfish (1 is a pair with the female around 3.5 inches), snail, hermit crab
- 2 RBTA, some mushrooms (some are cool green looking ones)
- Aiptasias

Other items included in this sale:
- RODI water system set, comes with the tank and extra items
- TDS Meter: water quality tester
- Refractometer
- Instant Ocean natural nitrate reducer and reef accelerator (95% full)
- API reef master test kit (new)
- 3 Part Additive (part 1, 2, 3) brand new
- new acrylic cleaner pad that I bought from Aqua Exotic
- 120+ feet of acrylic tube connected to a maxjiet pump. I used this to change the water in the sump (no need to carry the water buckets)
- 55 gallon acrylic tank for mixing salwater (comes with a stand)
- Any remaining instant ocean salt, mesh from fish jumping
- 5 gallon buckets
- Anything else I found in the garage for the reef tank

The Black Darwin clownfish pair is not included in the sale. You don't want to combine them into the same tank with other clownfish since the black clownfish will beat them up.

Selling the whole items for $650. I think it's pretty reasonable. Pick up in South San Francisco, 94080. Sorry, I can not deliver. You will have to bring some strong friends to move all the items.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope the tank can go to a good home. If you only want certain pieces of the items, you will have to find a group to share the whole package.

Rudy

Tank will look amazing in your home =)
Got several pms about this. I asked the members to post what they want in this thread so everyone can see if they can combine their purchases.

Ok, since the only responses I got was to break apart the package, here goes it:
- Display tank and stand $400 (plus 1 Koralia, return sump pump, heater, salt)
- 3 Clownfish + 1 RBTA $80
- a Pair of Black Darwin Clownfish + 1 RBTA $80
- Kole Tang $20
- Hippo Tang $20
- Yellow Tang $20
- Algae Blenny $8
- RODI Water system set + TDS meter water tester $100
- AI Sol Blue LED lighting + controller $190
- Reef Octopus skimmer (OCT-EXT-160 version) $80

You can say dibs, but offer will be given to those who pick up the item first. The livestock must go first before the LED light and tank+stand can be taken. Discounts will be given to those who purchase multiple items (plus freebies).

Thanks,
Rudy

All the Tangs, 3 Clownfish + Rbta are gone.

The only livestock remaining are a Pair of Black Darwin Clownfish + 1 RBTA
If you are interested in any of the things, you only have until this weekend.
After that, the tank will be dismantled and livestock will be donated to fish store.

Thanks,
Rudy

All livestock plus Acrylic tank are gone.

Update on what's left:
- Display Stand + Glass Sump for $100.
Pure Wood stand (not particle board). can fit a tank with following dimensions: 48" x 24" x 12" (4ft x 2ft x 1ft). It comes with a 30 glass sump. The stand is capable 3X the weigh of my previous tank of 60 gallon.
- RODI Water system set + TDS meter water tester $80
- AI Sol Blue LED lighting + controller $170
- Reef Octopus skimmer (OCT-EXT-160 version) $60

Please make offers on what you like. These items will be removed from my home by next week.

Thanks,
Rudy

Last edited:
Back