FOR SALE: Geisemann Spectra SE 72" Metal Halide x 3 and 4 x 80W T5- $900 (Tampa, FL)

matt888

FOR SALE: Geisemann Spectra SE 72" Metal Halide x 3 and 4 x 80W T5- $900 (Tampa, FL)

I have a 72" Geisemann Spectra Light Fixture for sale. This is the gold standard for SPS growing fixtures. Fixture is in great condition and must be picked up... too risky to ship such an expensive fixture. New, these were $2500.

For Sale for $900.

Thanks,

Matt
727-215-8753 for serious inquiries

RpEGc1J.jpg

I also have 2 Lumatek select a watt ballasts to go with this light. I ran them in the 400w halide mode but they can be switched to 250w. I utilized 400w Radiums with this fixture ans had alot of success growing SPS.

$900 OBO for this fixture, bulbs, and ballasts.

I3m7tpl.jpg

I suppose I would let the pair go for $150 shipped to the Miami area. Send me a text to 727-215-8753 if you want them.

Thanks,
Matt

If you're willing to ship I'm interested. I'm located just outside of Chicago, IL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A few folks have contacted me about shipping. It's not ideal to ship, but if buye

r coordinates a shipping service and pays for shipping, along with takes responsibility for insuring this item, I will consider it. There are carrier services like Greyhound that will ship an item like this for a much lower rate than say USPS, Fedex, or UPS.

This light weighs approximately 47 lbs and is 72"x18"x4". My zip is 33764 for reference.

Back