For Sale: Reef Savvy System - Big Discounts & Everything Goes!

ReefKeeper64

Wanna be a reefkeeper
I'm breaking down system due to upcoming travel commitments. Everything is in excellent condition and most items are less than two years old. Some items are even still in their box, new and unopened. Wayne Scott helped me build this system and if you know him, you have an idea of the dream tank this is and the care that has gone into it.

If you have questions that others would probably want to know, please them post here and I will be sure to reply. It just helps everyone that way. If you are seriously interested in all or parts of the system, please call me directly at 813 919-9881 and I'll be happy to work out a deal with you.

The fish, corals and live rock aren't mentioned in the spreadsheet. I already have a deposit on all the fish but the corals and Tahitian live Rock is still available at a deep discount. The tank is being shut down in the next 7-10 days so make a discount offer to me quick. And plan to bring buckets when you pick them up!

Did I mention prices are negotiable? Yes, they are. Spot me a call and let's talk!

Head on over to reef 2 reef and search for "For Sale: Reef Savvy System - Big Discounts & Everything Goes!". There you will find the tank, components, and prices along with detailed pictures. "www.reef 2 reef.com/threads/for-sale-reef-savvy-system-big-discounts-everything-goes.640413/"

Thanks,
Chris

Back