For Sale Tank / Coral / Equipment /Rock

I want to buy the 2 400 watt ballasts. I understand that there will be a bit of a wait until everything else is gone. I pm'd you a few times.. You said I was first, but I never got anything back after that. I DEFINETLEY WANT THEM..

Thanks
Jeremy

I will take the seio and I can stop by after work or send you the money paypal and pick it up tomorrow after work.

PM sent again. The tank was not in your second post. Not sure if it's "tagged" for me or not.

Still VERY interested in the tank with the possibility of buying any remaining contents once everyone else has purchased their items. My wife does not trust my ability to fix my current leaking 120 (I don't blame her not sure I trust myself either).

I am currently free the weekend of 2/17 & 2/18. With an active wife and 3 kids that will not last, so please let me know ASAP!

Tony,
Sorry to hear you are forced to give up your tank and leave the area. I have seen your setup and it is very nice.....if I wasn't a bit short on cash right now I would buy some of your corals.
I might be able to manage some of the LR.
LMK if you have any left.
Thanks
Bryan

Pm's returned. rick i didn't see your PM, I will be home all day today to meet with people just call 615-7007 to setup an appt. Thanks!

Tony,

I haven't heard back from you either way, do you still want me to try calling you again tomorrow?

Same here. Not trying to be a pest, but i really want to buy a skimmer soon and just assume pay you rather than anyone else. I have had great experiences in the past purchasing stuff from you so i would rather give you the business.

I know you must be pretty busy, but let me know when is a good time to come pick up the 2 MH ballasts and the 2 46.5" actinic bulbs that I won. And if the 2 400 watt bulbs are still available I would like to get them as well.

Thanks
Jeremy
Bobtail1075@yahoo.com
607-589-7926

Last edited:
Hey all Tony is busy but hes not ignoring anyone. Ill get in touch with him at work tomorrow and let him know people are trying to reach him.

Back