For Sale: URGENT! 125G RR Full Setup - MUST GO ASAP!

Please visit the following URL to view the pictures. They are not the best as I was in a hurry, but you should get a good idea.

125G Reef

Just click on the Reef Album. The lights went out before I gto home so I had to turn them on and coax the fish with some food to get them out.

Thanks,
Azam

Items Sold

Items Sold

Ok. If I get any of this wrong, please let me know! I know I am missing some people.

Also, someone named Glenn called and wanted the sump and LG pump. Please send me a PM so I am sure that you want it.

One guy wants all the rock and a bunch want 50lbs or so. I would prefer to sell it all at once. I will figure it out tomorrow.

Thanks,
Azam

Reef Pictures

Drygoods:
* 125G RR tank with two overflows and two returns. The tank is visible from three sides - $100 SOLD to SaltyUnderground
* Little giant return pump - $50 SOLD to Glenn
* 30G Oceanic sump all items - $50 SOLD to Glenn
* 40W Gamma UV Sterilizer and a pump - $75 (8 months old)
* Reeflo Sequence Dart Pump - $90 (3 months old) SOLD to jwalters103
* 1/5 HP AquaLogic Cyclone Chiller with Controller - $500 (8 months old)
* H&S 200-1260 In-sump skimmer with Eheim 1260 pump - $650 (5 months old)
* Coralife 220 SuperSkimmer - $75
* PinPoint pH Monitor - $75 SOLD to jbarone
* Midwest Aquatic Denitrifier - $150
* Korallin Calcium Reactor and all supporting items including CO2 bottle, solenoid and regulator - $250
* Red Sea 100Mg/l Ozonizer with ORP Monitor - $150 SOLD to trottman
* 2 Tunze 6000 Streams - $200 Each
* Tunze 6095 Multicontroller - $200
* 2 Tunze Stream Magnets - $40 Each
* 2 400W MH Magnetic Ballasts - $75 Each
* 2 250 W MH Electronic Ballasts - $50 Each SOLD to SaltyUnderground
* 2 2x96W PC ballasts - $40 Each
* Bunch of other stuff that I cannot remember right now!

Live stock:
* About 200 lbs of Kaelini and Marshall Islands live rock - $2/lb
* About 200 Lbs of fine live sand - $2/lb
* Yellow Tang 4+" - $40
* Sailfin Tang 4+" - $40
* Powder Blue Tang 5+" - $60 SOLD to StephNewman
* Naso Tang 4+" - $50
* Navarcus Angel 3+" - $50
* Midnight Angel 2+" - $40
* Pink Tail reef safe Trigger 5+" - $60
* Six Line Wrasse 2" - $30
* Gold striped Maroon Clown 3" - $40
* Pink spotted Goby 4" - $40
* Fire Shrimp - $15 SOLD to StephNewman
* 2 Cleaner Shrimp - $10
* Long Spine Urchin 4" - $20
* Bunch of snails, crabs and other inverts

* Derasa Clam 6+" - $40 SOLD to JxMetal
* Large 12"x12" Colt coral attached to a 10lb rock - $40 SOLD to thatguy
* Large 6"x6" Leather Coral attcahed to a rock - $40
* 4"x6" Zoa covered rock - $40
* Buch of other corals, mushrooms, ricordia and zoas attached to various rocks.

Last edited:
I'll take the rics and the shrooms...depending on price of course. Possibly the wrasse if my other deal falls through.

rock with a red shroom on it.

rock with a red shroom on it.

I looked at the pictures of you tank. I really like those red shrooms if there is any left I would like one of those. When is the best time to stop by?

All,

Anytime this weekend is a good time to drop by. Just call me before you come out and I will make sure to be here. The number is 314-662-9466

Thanks,
Azam

Ok all,

Here is the situation on the corals. A lot of people want some. I have no idea how to frag the corls etc. If someone knows how to do it and get pieces out for everyone, then you all can come by and get a piece if you want.

So, who wants to volunteer. It has to be done tomorrow morning or this evening.

Please call me at 314-662-9466 if you are interested in getting a bunch of corals for yourself and other people.

Thanks,
Azam

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9826251#post9826251 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by azamm
Ok all,

Here is the situation on the corals. A lot of people want some. I have no idea how to frag the corls etc. If someone knows how to do it and get pieces out for everyone, then you all can come by and get a piece if you want.

So, who wants to volunteer. It has to be done tomorrow morning or this evening.

Please call me at 314-662-9466 if you are interested in getting a bunch of corals for yourself and other people.

Thanks,
Azam

Is this regarding the corals that have yet to be spoken for or all of them?

I don't really know how to remove them but I am deffinantly interested in getting a frag or two. If you find someone that knows how I will meet up at the same time they are there to try to help out.

Someone needs to take the fish. I just came from his house and can say that the fish are in excellent condition. They all look happy and health. If you are looking for any of these fish, jump on them.

Back