*FORUM NAME CHANGE*-New Club

mattsreefadise

Hi all!
You may have noticed that "Alabama Reefers" has been changed to Alabama Reef Addicts.
The reason for this change is very simple.
There was not enough activity in the old Alabama Forum, and the admins and I worked together to change the name to reflect the newest, and growing club in Alabama.
I understand there are already a few clubs in Alabama, (NARC, BARC, SARC, etc) but due to the dying trends me and a few have noticed, we thought it best to start a whole different club, who's sole purpose is to be extremely active in our activities.

With that being said, I would like to formally invite everyone on these forums to join ARA (Alabama Reef Addicts)
We are currently working on a formal website, but for now, we just have a Fbook page.
All forum discussion of the club will be posted here, on Reef Central, so be sure to bookmark this forum!
There is a small membership fee of $5 dollars a year. This is to help offset MASNA membership fees.

Our first meeting will be at a members home in Huntsville, AL on June 13th, 2015 @ 4:00 P.M (I know, a little early.)

Hope to see you guys there!
Here is the official membership sign up form. http://form.jotform.us/form/51474064037149

Thanks!!!

:) Good to see that you seem to have gotten things ironed out!

Back