four new pics

MBX5

Premium Member
zina.sized.jpg

rics.sized.jpg

birdsnest.sized.jpg

nud.sized.jpg

Very nice pixs! Did you use a box for your camera to put it in the aquarium or is tank glass just that clean?! Holy smokes those are clear pixs. Good Job.

I do like it but now I would look at the D70 much less and will do just as good if not better. I only got the D100 because it was the only one out at the time I got it. I also have used a Canon 20D and if it was not for all my Nikon lenses I would go that way ;)

That is Clint Conways purlpe with green polyps birds nest. I got it from ultimate frags.

That is Clint Conways purlpe with green polyps birds nest. I got it from ultimate frags.

Cool, I've seen that on their site! I saw on their site they ship everything unmounted, was it all ok when it got to you? How were the shipping charges?

Larry

To tell you the truth Rommel is the only person I have ever ordered with. In the past year and a half I have place 3 orders for about 35-40 frags. In that time I have only had 1 die and it was a tinny one that we talked about and thought it would not make it. If it is up to me I would never take frags mounted this way I can glue them any place I want. The last order did have 1 or 2 mounted and they keep falling. Just before I got online I was taking them off the rock so I could glue it. The other cool thing is he always has tossed in a few free frags with my orders. Now I do place big orders so not sure if he will do it with smaller ones. Check his feedback he is top notch ;) You would have to email him about S/H. He also will go out of his way to help you out by phone or email.

I like my 20D but I have never tried the Nikon. The only problems I've had with the 20D are that I can't get it to save RAW files (the menu option simply won't work) and that the auto features are just too darn good. How am I ever going to learn to do it myself if I'm never unhappy with the auto? :)

My lovely bride has an old Canon SLR and all of her lenses fit on the 20D and work just as expected. That is quite the bonus.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6980226#post6980226 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by "Umm, fish?"
I like my 20D but I have never tried the Nikon. The only problems I've had with the 20D are that I can't get it to save RAW files (the menu option simply won't work) and that the auto features are just too darn good. How am I ever going to learn to do it myself if I'm never unhappy with the auto? :)

My lovely bride has an old Canon SLR and all of her lenses fit on the 20D and work just as expected. That is quite the bonus.

Yes just like the nikon stuff. I/wife have all kinds of 35mm stuff from school and thats why we went with Nikon. larryl if you ever want to get a group order going PLEASE let me know I will get some stuff for sure.

Back