Frag Rack?

Chicago Kopka

Can anyone recommend a good magnetic frag rack? Looking for something low profile, or one that fits on corner of glass. Not seeing many options at the usual online stores. Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a good magnetic frag rack? Looking for something low profile, or one that fits on corner of glass. Not seeing many options at the usual online stores. Thanks.

Do a Google search for printed reefing solutions. He has some unusual stuff that you may like. I have not used them myself, but they look like they should be ok.

Do a Google search for printed reefing solutions. He has some unusual stuff that you may like. I have not used them myself, but they look like they should be ok.

I checked out that site. Awesome stuff man that is perfect. Thanks for the recommendation.

check out Pure Flow Acrylic on eBay. i have a few of there frag racks and i like them. good strong magnets too.
The Alternative Reef is another that makes them to look like actual rock to blend in with your tank. They always are coming up with new designs. you can search them on google or reef 2 reef

check out Pure Flow Acrylic on eBay. i have a few of there frag racks and i like them. good strong magnets too.
The Alternative Reef is another that makes them to look like actual rock to blend in with your tank. They always are coming up with new designs. you can search them on google or reef 2 reef
I have 3 frag racks from pure flow on ebay. Great guy to work with. I have the smaller rack, large rack and the frag tree. Awesome guy to work with and top quality racks and magnets used

These are all from pure flow acrylic off ebay. Sorry for the poor quality pictures but you get the idea. The wet side magnets are sealed inside the acrylic so no worries about rusting or anything like that. And they are VERY strong magnets. Also ignore all the cyano LOL, been working 12 hour days the past few months, tanks got a little neglected :-/

uploadfromtaptalk1453941653614.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453941670480.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453941694145.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! I placed an order with Printed Reefing Solutions for the small frag rack. I'll post a pic when I get it.

Hey man. Have you received your order? What is your feedback and maybe share some pictures? I am interested in getting a few of their organization kits, but want to get some positive feedback about them first.

Back