frags/corals in St. Pete area??

Harmsry

Finally ready to get around to putting some coral in the tank, wondering if anyone local has extras they're looking to clear out. Looking for gsp, frogspawn, hammers, xenia, most anything that moves in the current (kids like the motion in the ocean), maybe a few monti caps as well, have plenty of room. Let me know what you got, thanks.

If you're looking for stores there are a couple fairly decent places in St. Pete. Sea Life Fish and Aquariums on 34th st. A Tropical Reef in Pinellas Park on 66th St. Fins and Skins on 49th St in Pinellas Park. Not too many garage operations in the area. Also only seems to be a few members that are really active on here from St. Pete. Lots in Clearwater, Largo and North Pinellas. I don't currently have anything to sell but I'm sure someone will chime in.

I'm following along here. I live in St. Pete and didn't know about any of those places Irish (I've only been here for a little while)

Got a big green birdsnest. Grown 1"+ since this pic. PM me if interested. I work in downtown St Pete and can meet you.

P1020526.JPG

Yes I forgot about HP! Quality SPS, he usually will have some of the harder to find pieces.There is also a lady in Pinellas Park, licensed to sell aqua-cultured items, she gave me an amazing deal on some red hornets. Look up Underground Corals on Facebook or Google.

I actually just talked to HP corals today about getting a frag pack when my tank is ready.he has real high quality frags of SPS but I don't know if he has the stuff you're looking for.

im in st pete visiting my cousin. Ive been wanting to check out a local fish store. Im hoping they have things cheaper than back home since its right by the ocean. I know they farm liverock and stuff down here. Thanks for the list irishtang!

Back