Free 3/4" gray PVC, $50 90 gallon tank. FS Kessil 350 & 360

laverda

I have 7 ten foot lengths of 3/4" gray electrical PVC that are 10' long for free. Great for plumbing your tank too. Pick up one or all of them if you can use it. A frag would be appricated, but not necessary.

I also have a 90 gallon tank with center overflow that is more suitable as a sump the display for $50. 48/24/18"
I have 2 Kessil A350 Tuna Blues. One is 4 months old used blue only for $175. The other is brand new in the box for $200.

I have a week old kessil a360w. It was only used at Reef A Palooza this last weekend and I just put it on my tank Monday night. I don't find it much different then the a350w and not what I want, so going to go a different route all together.

Will consider trades for a large skimmer suitable for a 300 gallon tank. The body can not be more then 10.25" wide. Also possible partial trades for frags.

TXT 714-791-8900 to pick up in west Anaheim.

Aproximatly two 5 gallon bucket of new clean medium argonite sand $5. Just bring at least one bucket with you as I only have one.
Free 5 gallon bucket of live sand, miracle mud combination. I also have some assorted water jugs. typical one as used in the hobby, one kent dosing container based on the same, $5 each. One pair green 4+ gallon containers I used for salt & RO/DI water for $5.00.

Several Ceramico rock sculptures I will not be using for $10-25.

5 new copies of The Capitive Reef for $5.00 each.

Last edited:
Not reef related, but I have a Total Gym Pro available for only $50. Again open to trades.

Hundreds of pounds of fully cured live rock for $2-3 pound. Rubble rock, smaller then you fish at $1.00 a pound. Again this is fully curred.
Large amounts of cheato free with purchase of anything else or $5.

Sand pending.

I forgot to list with the water jugs, that I have 4 new Seachem HydroTotes. 3 are 5 gallon and one 2.5 gallon. They are colapasable water jugs. All 4 for $30.00

2 new Blue Life water color 48x30" black backgrounds , which sell for &26.95 each at F&S. $15 each or $25 for the pair.

Last edited:
Kessil A350Ws, sand, and Ceramico rocks sold. I still have lots of fully cured live rock, live rubble rock, some 3/4" gray pvc, kessil A360WE and goose neck available

Last edited:
The 90 Gallon tank is sold.
I still have four 10' lengths of the free 3/4" PVC.
I still have the Kessil A360WE and gooseneck for $300. It was used for less then 2 weeks.

In addition I have the following MH bulbs available.
2 - 250 W DE Ushio Nepturion 1000k Metal Halide bulb, New in box $50.00
1 - 250 W DE XM 1000k Metal Halide bulb, New in box $50.00
1 - 250 W DE IceCap 1000k Metal Halide bulb, New in box $50.00
1 - 250 W DE 1000k Metal Halide bulb, Used less then one month $25.00

1 - Wave2k Wavebox Like new $90.

Last edited:
I have 7 ten foot lengths of 3/4" gray electrical PVC that are 10' long for free. Great for plumbing your tank too. Pick up one or all of them if you can use it. A frag would be appricated, but not necessary.

I also have a 90 gallon tank with center overflow that is more suitable as a sump the display for $50. 48/24/18"
I have 2 Kessil A350 Tuna Blues. One is 4 months old used blue only for $175. The other is brand new in the box for $200.

I have a week old kessil a360w. It was only used at Reef A Palooza this last weekend and I just put it on my tank Monday night. I don't find it much different then the a350w and not what I want, so going to go a different route all together.

Will consider trades for a large skimmer suitable for a 300 gallon tank. The body can not be more then 10.25" wide. Also possible partial trades for frags.

TXT 714-791-8900 to pick up in west Anaheim.
Do you still have the Kessil 350s

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I have one Kessil A350W left. I used it for 2 weeks when it quite working. I just diagnosed it and it is a bad power cord connector. I will see if I can get a new one from Kessil under warranty and replace it.[

Your very welcome. I have a bunch of other odds and ends I though you might be able to use some of them, but I forgot to ask. Let me know if you need anything else for your new tank Good luck with it.

Back