FREE 60 GALLON EuroBraced Tank need it out of here ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkhan041

Okay So I have a 60 gallon reef ready with most if not all the plumbing tank with a stand i built myself I have tried a dozen of times to get this thing out of here. Have not heard any serious people who needs a tank.

I would litterally give this away if someone wants it. I could use some maxi jets a better skimmer or some good working hang ons it also comes with a custom SUMP PLEASE JUST GET IT OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the tank if you come over you will see why i need to get it out my tiny room cannot keep this tank ITS A VERY NICE TANK!

its a cube It would have made a awesome Anem tank thats what i really wanted to do

its 2x2x2

with two returns overflow and a closes loop system ready to go

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01469.jpg

DSC01474.jpg

TAKE IT PM ME!!!!!!!

I have uncured, dead rock, mostly Tonga branch, a RBTA that hasn't split yet and no way to fix your skimmer. But if you are looking for any corals, I'm sure we can work something out, but I have cash also.

So what's the deal now? Haven't heard back from him-nevermind he got back to me, everything is all good :)

Last edited:
Answering Pm's one at a time. Please guys I will respond right now it does come down to the best offer.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12859904#post12859904 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mkhan041
Answering Pm's one at a time. Please guys I will respond right now it does come down to the best offer.

You might want to edit this post.

Pat, I'm pretty sure it's Newnano's old tank. Remember when we talked I told you the next time that tank was fer sale I was going to try to get it. That is my dream tank, only with starfire glass.

thats really a shame because it is a nice tank. the only reason I got rid of it was because i had to move my tank to the basement and I figured I was going to go big. You would be suprised you can do some really cool aquascaping in there. with a reeflo sequence you will have all the flow you need too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back