Free Chaeto full of pods

oceannano

I'm in New Tampa off Cross Creek Blvd. I have a football size clump in a 10 gallon that is getting out of control. Send me a pm if you want some.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13034500#post13034500 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JonP
Has lots of pods. Thanks again for the chaeto and nice meeting you.

Your welcome! Nice meeting you as well.

I still have more to give away enough to fill a gallon zip-lock bag.

I do, any chance you'll be closer to Pinellas/sw Pasco/nw Hills anytime soon? Or...if you're coming to the reef club meeting on the 9th, it's at my place...

I'd like some, but my sump isn't really ready for it. Could I pick some up in a couple weeks? I live in Tampa Palms. Do you have a link to the grow light you're using? I'm researching some tried and true LED refugium lights.

Thanks!

Yes! I have a 5 gallon bucket full (every two weeks)

I'd like some, but my sump isn't really ready for it. Could I pick some up in a couple weeks? I live in Tampa Palms. Do you have a link to the grow light you're using? I'm researching some tried and true LED refugium lights.

Thanks!
I hope your fuge is ready, please send me a PM with your cell phone #
Here is the Amazon link for the grow light that doubles the chaeto growth every two weeks.
LKE 32*3W COB Plant Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plant Growing AC 85-265V https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SAJRM8Q/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awd_iL9MwbXVDKHTZ

Back