free mantis in philly

junglejim83

I have a mantis shrimp about 2" long it is of the subspecies wannerea(or something like that) its lighter(pinkish) in coloration then most I've seen w/ baby blue appendages. The reason I'm not keeping it is b/c I already have one (wannerea)and i dont have space for another tank(and i didnt want to see it get killed by my other mantis). This one is actually quite out going as he had no problem just walking back and fourth in my 55 and would spend just as much out of the rock as in it. I live on 40th and spruce right next to UPenn.
Jim

I'd prefer to not have to worry about that, but I'll give it a few days and if nothing comes up then I'll consider it
Jim

I'm sorry to anyone who expressed interest in the mantis. It had a run in w/ another of the same species (same size) before i could get it out of the tank. When i posted this it seem the "bash" it sustained was only alittle shell damage and i thought it would shed off. Well, this morning, i looked in the breeder container i had it in, and it was literally in two. not shed but in half. Once again I'm sorry.
Jim

too bad... i am in your area and visit philly often. Let me know if you need to rid yourself of any other mantis shrimp.

Are they pink ones again? Man, talk to me, I'll pay for the shipping and chip a few binzo's in for your trouble.

PM me ....

JJ.

Back