Free: Mated Pair Engineering Gobies

tigger2577

I am downsizing my tank and will not be able to keep my mated pair of engineering gobies. They have spawned once in my tank and it looks as if the female is pregnant again. Here is a pic of the female with here eggs from the first spawned in my tank. I will get more images tonight

I'm interested, few questions. How big of a mess do they make with the sand? how big are they, internet says up to 1 foot. Do they just hide all day our do they swim out of their cave?

I'm interested, few questions. How big of a mess do they make with the sand? how big are they, internet says up to 1 foot. Do they just hide all day our do they swim out of their cave?

For me they do not make a big mess at all in the sand they really move it form one end to the other and mainly just the sand in the back part of their cave, the cave is the entire back of my tank.

I would say they are about 10 inches. they both live comfortably in my 55g tank. I will get you some pictures of them tonight when I get home form work

they mainly hang out in their cave during the day but they stick their heads out all the time to look arround, at night they come out, I feed them scalps / shrimp off a scheuer and they will swim out to take off. I will get a video of this for you tonight also.

cool fish, feed mine from a stick, does come out during the day some, but mainly at feeding time, do dig caves, and sometimes move corals for me, if they are not glued down and in his way, mine has adapted quite well to a bb tank, just make sure you have caves and places for it to dwell.

How often to you come to orlando. I have a perfect home for them. Had them years ago mine was about 4 yrs old. Pm or text me 4076689091

Thanks a bunch Mike it was nice meeting you. I've got them acclimating in the 210. I'll keep you posted on their success!

Back