free purple cap and orange cap.

lanxang

you can pick up at my place or meet me at Exotic.

I accidentally broke them off the colony when I was cleaning my tank.

You must take both. The orange is the size of a dime to a nickel and the purple is a little bigger than a quarter.

first person to post takes it.

Lak -

If you can hold it for a few weeks, I'd be interested. I am still trying to get all my water chemistry into balance before I purchase or add anything new to my tank. :D

Minh

minh, it's yours. If you want, I can meet in Davis when I drop off my sis. I also owe you a Marletti.

I hold it for you then. I'll mount them in the mean time.

Ridecare, If you have the lighting. I also have a purple grape you can have. The only problem is, it's brown. I fragged it by accident a while back so I have two pieces that are the same size.

Lak -

You don't owe me anything. If anything, it's me who owes you. Hey - are you still interested in me building you a canopy? Give me the dimension of the canopy, and I will build it at cost. Unfortunately - it won't be for another few weeks when the on-campus woodshop re-opens.

Minh

I have about about 5-6" marletti colony I accidentally fragged a while back. Do you notice a trend? hahaha. At this rate none of my corals will be growing.

If you have the time, Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m definitely interested. I can wait. Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢ll give you the dimension the next time I see you.

Lak, Don't forget about the reflector thing, give me a call when you're ready to take a shot a making one and back in town.

Back