Free RBTA (Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone)

five.five-six

My friend gave me this for free. Its the first Nem I have had in over 25 years when the last nem I had took a wander into my AquaClear 301 (who remembers those?) got chopped up into a fine white mist killed everything in my 20gal hex :(

Stuffed his foot way down in a hole, hopefully he stays put.... Yea right, I'm sure that tonight he will take a tour of all the most expensive acros in my tank :(

aDEjxS.jpg

Well its coloration looks good... Ive been going back and forth on owning one for like a year but im too haunted by other peoples horror stories to commit.

Well its coloration looks good... Ive been going back and forth on owning one for like a year but im too haunted by other peoples horror stories to commit.

Depends on what kinda set up you have I think... I have had 10 in my 40 with other corals and un covered power heads and never had a issue.

IMG_0268.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very happy, it'll probably stay since it found a nice deep footing. I like to exile them to an island just to be safe.

Mark did you take the pic with all your lights on? It looks alot darker in your photo then it did in my tank.

Irony in a single photo

Irony in a single photo

I knew I liked this guy for a reason

So, the BTA behaved itself..... but a SPS took a wander and landed on it.

vlUvzL.jpg

He is way deeper in his hole now... hopefully he stays.... and hopefully the clown-fish find it and give up hosting the back bottom corner of the tank.

lMPENm.jpg

The hole he was in goes all the way through the rock, now he's poking out the bottom. he's on the prowl and SPS are on the menu :(

uS6rZ8.jpg

That's crazy the sps went to IT! :( Depending on your lighting and available real estate , you can try a rock island exile.. hopefully he stays put!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTA is sneaking revenge agents the vicious aggressive SPS that attacked it totally unprovoked. Insert sinister Nasty laugh here

Back