Free trip to the Columbus Zoo?

jh2pizza

Our company had teamed up with Columbus Parent Magazine to sponsor two family days at the zoo. Along with that sponsorship, We did a canned food drive to collect over 120,000 cans of food for our central Ohio Food banks. Anyone who donated ten cans of food we given a free large pizza and free passes to the zoo. Many didn't want the passes, just the free pizza.

I have several passes left. They are for May 1st and 2nd. If anyone is interested in free passes for friends and family, please let me know in advance and I can bring them to the meeting for you. This is a great opportunity to get out for the day (cheap), check out the local Zoo and everything going on there and spend quality time with your kids. There will be things going on the entire day between 9am and 5pm both days. So, get out and support our local Zoo.

I have everyone covered. I will be bringing around 200 passes. I just do not want them to go to waste.

I'd also be interested Joe if you have enough.

Thanks!

You'd have to go in a bubble. Do you know how much bacteria there is at the zoo?

Sorry it was either that or a short joke and since Joe has the tickets you lost :D

Joe You are very kind. I would like put on the list also. I think my kids would really enjoy a spring trip before it gets to hot and miserable.

Would you like us to bring you more cans for the cause?

Back