Free

janes_mw

A few nice frags of green and red/orange Monti. The red is part of my supersize and colorful red in the 300. The green is nice and growing well. Yours for the taking. I also have some "purple" that I can break off for you (it is 6 inch in dia). The Red is a very large piece (4x4 ish), the green 2x2 ish.

Few other tidbits in the 120 for the taking like Spongodes.

Cap

Cap

Mike I hear that red monti is amazing :). What are you going to do with the 24" diameter green cap :)

Mike I hear that red monti is amazing :). What are you going to do with the 24" diameter green cap :)

Z - not quite 24 inches but pushing 18-20!! Remember when I got this from you at about 6-8 inch diameter less than a year ago.

Mike it was a.pleasure meeting you today, awesome tank and I really appreciate the hospitality. For all int I have a very large piece of purple cap that I will be fragging and some extra red that mike gave me that I will in return be giving away, thought it might be easier to come to me in Tampa for a lot of ppl. Soon as everything is ready I'll post a thread. Thanks again Mike

Back