Pinks, reds, oranges.

802reef

Hey all

I'm looking to find some pink, red and orange acros for my tank in either a stag form or a tabling form of acro. What name acros and where have you purchased them from that you've had good luck with these colors? I recently bought a shipment of corals from vivid and it was fantastic, great service, awesome corals. I mean I can look online and see the pictures of frags as well as anyone but thats not always the same as what it looks like as a colony. That make sense ?
Blues, purples and greens are easy to find, now I'm looking to fill in with other colors.

Alright - I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks!

Reds and pinks - perhaps ORA Red Planet or maybe pink Cadillac (not sure on growth form).

Oranges…I can’t think of any tabling or stag like but there’s the various orange colors of Montipora Digitata (such as regular orange, bubblegum or forest Fire).

Reds and pinks - perhaps ORA Red Planet or maybe pink Cadillac (not sure on growth form).

Oranges…I can’t think of any tabling or stag like but there’s the various orange colors of Montipora Digitata (such as regular orange, bubblegum or forest Fire).
I have a frag of Red Panet I got from @bradleym
It’s definitely a tabling Acro. I’m pretty sure it’s Acropora Hyacinthus (one of my all time favorite Acros).

How about a red Mille? Saw this one in person yesterday and it’s stunning.

Great looking piece and bookmarked for later. Some great prices (just need to look into further if there’s reserve pricing in place).

Back