Freebies - Small to Large Size Bird's Nest, Small Candy Canes

vsiege

Hi Reefers,

I've been busy for the last few months and thus it has took me away from the hobby forums, but my tank is still going strong. For some reason Tapatalk app is not displaying the full club forums (I could have missed a sticky or group notification along the ways). Despite that, I am logged in via my computer and cannot provide images here, but wanted to reach out to the club and give back a bit since I have been graced with such generosity along the way.

My tank is a bit overgrown with Bird's Nest (and a fee others) and I'd love to give away some. I'd love to hear from those either starting a new tank, had a crash, or just flat out need a few more pieces to complete their scape. Starting Tuesday, I will have available some frags (none of them will be on plugs) available for pick up in the Culver City area. I do not expect or want any form of payment. Please PM to coordinate a time slot. If you still feel like you'd want to leave something… a single mushroom cap or zoa head would be much appreciated (again, not a requirement). I hope you've all been well and I look forward to handing out some stuff to help seed your tank.

2 x The large pieces are 6 x 10" (estimated; might break them up to give out to more reefers)
10 x Candy Cane heads

Hope you to see you all soon. Have a good rest of your weekend.

Last edited:
Back