FS 100 Gallon CD Aquarium

Jmason95

100 gallon Crystal Dynamic Aquariums tank for sale. Measures 48 x 24 x 20. Comes with the tank, stand, sump, top off container and return pump. Everything is in excellent condition, but there are a couple scratches on the tank, including a couple rather large scrapes on the bottom left pane's corner. The scratches are about 5" long on the exterior of the glass. There is another scratch on the bottom left corner on the front pane. Front and side panels are Starphire glass. Ghost overflow. Beautiful black wood stand. Doors on each side including a panel for electrical on the right hand side. Trigger systems Sapphire sump. Custom top off container from Advanced Acrylics. Ecotech Marine Vectra S2 return pump. Everything is 3 years old. $1400 for the whole package. Located in Claremont, 91711. Please DM me with any questions!

IMG_6424.jpeg

IMG_6425.jpeg

Top off container

IMG_6430.jpeg

Top off container fits in front of sump

IMG_6431.jpeg

IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6432.jpeg

IMG_6433.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6429.jpeg
    IMG_6429.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 4
I won't lie, the scratches on the left panel are pretty noticeable. Once you have water in the tank you can definitely see them. Hard to see in the photos.

IMG_6515.jpeg
IMG_6514 (1).jpeg

I can also throw in a used Tunze ATO and Bubble Magus Curve 7 skimmer into the package too!

Last edited:
Back