FS: 120g drilled, w/stand, 150GPD ro/DI barely used

chimmike

oxygen abuser
Going a different route with the hobby thing (really just trying to narrow my focus a bit haha!)

Looking to sell this 120g with coast-to-coast overflow, drilled for beananimal WITH the drain plumbing and a brand new 40br, and the stand.
Stand was black, I painted it white and distressed it. Blue tape you see in the pic is just painters tape.

$400

BRS 6 stage RO/DI 150gpd with dual TDS, the big/awesome one! Maybe 50gallons produced, tops.

$250

Also have about 50lbs of rock that has been cleaned and has been soaking in RODI for 2 months, all ready to be cured. $50. IF you want the small brute it's in, $60.

Located in Manatee county.

Attachments

• aquarium1.jpg
    aquarium1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • BRSRO1.jpg
    BRSRO1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks nice but maybe your asking too much on the tank? Just my opinion though I'm sure someone would by it eventually at that price but on Craigslist there's many comparable tanks for $200-$300. If you really want to move it I would keep bumping it every couple days with $25-$50 price drops until your at your bottom dollar.

well, if you factor in the internal coast-to-coast overflow, the included brand new 40br, stand, hood, and beanAnimal overflow plumbing (with true union ball valve), it's worth more than what I'm asking.....but everything else in life...negotiable ;)

Back