Fs 125g RR canopy&stand

Specfishin

I want to go bigger,Simply stated. I'm right where I want to getting it up and running so I need to bail out now or be unsatisfied with the size lol. It's a dual corner overflow 125g drilled and has been resealed. Stand and canopy. Canopy has doors and flips up as well. There's a few scratches but nothing bad. I bought a few plumbing parts but nowhere near whats needed. I really want to keep this but I know myself. I need bigger so K can be satisfied. Looking to get $350. I'll post this for sale on the "list" if no one has any interest here. Thanks for checking it out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
I would be all over this just looking for more depth than 18. I have a brand new acrylic 120 on my porch I've just been waiting for someone to have a 48 x 24 x 24 stand for sale but this is tempting for sure.....

whats dimensions??

72L x 18w x 21 is tank 6' long
Stand is overall height on stand and canopy is just shy of 6' tall 74 1/4" wide
Also canopy top if needed to be opened fully is another 21" So your looking at 8' for a fully opened canopy lid.

I also have a sump that can go with this.

It was leaking prior?

Short answer, No.

Drawn out long story, :D
I traded for the tank from bwhit1406 here on forums locally. He was in the process of removing silicone when I got it and it was for aesthetic reasons and preventative since the tank was out of service and empty. I have since finished cleaning old silicone up to the joints and cleaned thoroughly before resealing the tank and overflows. Used an appropriate aquarium silicone brand. Still have one tube left to show what was used. It was tedious to say the least. šŸ˜Š I personally have no doubts it will be a fine tank. I resealed my 75g a year ago and found a couple specific tools that make it a breeze. Somewhat haha. It's still hard work though. It is a marineland dual corner overflow. The overflows I only cleaned the areas near silicone joints. So there is still some coralline on the faces of the overflow panels.

I honestly would've resealed the tank like I did the last one for peace of mind even if it hadn't of been started. The tank has been sitting in my house since reseal and I'm getting ready for a whole bunch of life changes so, that has dictated going bigger if you're wondering. Thanks for the interest. This should give insight anyhow about some history of the tank.

Have you by chance water tested it since?

I ask for a buddy but also to make others aware of the situation because this is a really good deal I'm surprised it's still available

Have you by chance water tested it since?

I ask for a buddy but also to make others aware of the situation because this is a really good deal I'm surprised it's still available

No problem! I have had water in it a month after I sealed but had to drain due to the bad bulkhead seals. I bought some new bulkheas and I will fill it to provide glass clarity and assurance of a non leaking tank tonight after work. I really didn't want to fill it where its at because thats where I'd want to set it up. Lol afraid I will just say the hell with it and start cycling haha. Shoot away with any questions ya'll might have.

Ok, so I've filled it up to the overflows and if someone wants to see the overflows hold water then I can do so. Overflows hold tight and dry for now for whomever to see. I purposely filled it with regular water so I wouldn't be tempted to drop rocks in and cycle.šŸ˜

Bump. I still have this. I'll also throw in a sump and 2 new socks and a return pump. I have a whole lot of lighting parts if someone was interested in doing the t5 in canopy as well for a little extra. Last time I'm bumping here and its going on the "list" for next weekend. Thanks.

Back