FS:125g w/everything for one cheap low price.

littletruong

Okay i am selling everything as a complete package deal. You get everything i have and what is posted.

125g drilled/stand/canopy/custom live sand back wall/all plumbings for plug and play
50g sump to go along with it
GLO T5 lighting
Vortech MP40
over 150lbs of dead rock
south down sand(very fine)
Mag 24 return pump
ASM G2 skimmer (pump does not work/but will sell with everything as well)
CPR2 aquafuge
150 gallon rubbermaid holding tank
bucket of south down sand
Box of miscellaneous supplies (lights, punps, fittings, plumbing tools, etc...
24inch Current sunpod 175w metal halide with leds
70g drilled acrylic bullet style tank with stand and canopy, comes w/40g breeder.
DJ light strip
Heater
(2) NOVA Extreme T5 4x32w lightings(ballasts are crap but can be replaced)

also if i find anything else when you come pick up, i will throw in as well. Selling everything for 700 dollars. Everything listed above and things i find around the house will all be included! Everything will be included! 700 dollars for EVERYTHING. I will not part out as i do not have the time to deal with it. I live in Mesa, and all the equipment is in buckeye. I'm free only on the weekdays, tuesday-friday anytime after 1pm for the next 2 weeks. Need to sell ASAP! Price is listed for a quick sale and for EVERYTHING, again i am NOT parting out anything. Pick up is in buckeye, bring a truck or something big, i will not deliver, i dont have the time with school. text/call me at four eight zero - two seven six - two five two four.

i can text pictures upon request.

thank you, Alex.

That's a really great deal! I sold a 22g setup for $400 so this is a smokin steal to anyone who buys it!

That's a really great deal! I sold a 22g setup for $400 so this is a smokin steal to anyone who buys it!

thank you, i appreciate that. And yes its a great deal, i just wont have time for it anymore. And i will be moving when school is finished so one less thing i need to drag along.

I might be interested in this for a display at one of our pediatric clinics. I have been trying to convince them to let me set one up to keep the kids entertained in the waiting room. What are the dimensions on the tank?

The clinic director is on board with the idea. Can you text or email me any pictures you have? I am working on getting approval from finance for this. I will PM you my information.

Back