FS: 12g Nano Cube DX setup in Nor Cal

UCDgogie

Hi there,
well i have decided that i need to sell my 12g NC dx setup. The reason is that i am in college and do go home every once in a while, which is in so cal. i am always worried when im at home that something is going to happen to my tank while im away. also i have to move in a couple months. i really dont want to sell it...but its the best thing to do i think. heres what i have as a whole setup:

- Nano cube 12g dx, started 4months ago but have a replacement tank that is 1 month old
- hydor flo
- SRS surafce skimmer
- percula clown
- cleaner shrimp
- emerald crab (he's been good and hasnt attacked any coral)
- two zebra snails
- two turbo snails
- two feather dusters
- small colony of green and orange zoas (about 20-25 polyps)
- green striped mushroom
- small colony of green star polyps
- one large pipe organ
- about 11 lbs of live rock and 15 lbs of live sand
- chemi pure
- 75 watt via aqua heater with temp control
- digital thermometer
- instant ocean hydrometer
- IO box of salt
- whatevers left of my marine lab testing kit

i think thats about it. i still have the old tank which i replaced, it had a deep scratch on the inside front top. never became a crack or grew larger. that tank is still useable for maybe mixing water or whatever and i can throw that in too. it has the pump still with it too. i would like to sell local in the nor cal area. i am in davis which is a little west of sacramento. please contact me and i can email you some pictures.

I am looking to get $300 obo for everything.......

if you are interested you can email me at dugal84@aol.com or PM me

* sorry admins....im new to RC and didnt see the seller forums....can you please move this there...thanks*

Thanks a bunch

PRICE LOWERED TO $250 OBO....also if local in nor cal i will sell the corals seperately if you are interested.
thanks

yea sorry.....im not allowed to post in the other forum...so Nano Reefs was the next best thing to me....

Wish you would have posted a month and a half ago.....I just set a 12 nano cube up here in my office on campus......

aww...hehe...its cool. What department do you work in? maybe i can swing by sometime and check it out...

ahhh ok cool....i might be sellin livestock seperately now...so if you might be interested in any of that lemme know...

Back