FS 150 Gallon Custom Leemar Straphire System

benibarra23

Its time to sell my tank as I am upgrading. This system is awesome and includes a custom stand, canopy with 2 T5 lights and newer bulbs, Leemar Starphire tank, Advanced acrylics sump and I can include the sand want most live rocks if you want.

It was built to be silent and it is. Its a custom 150g Leemar Starphire tank measuring 5 x 2 x 2 sealed with a black silicone. Its about 5 years old. The overflow was custom designed to be a herbie style drain system with true union balls valves for easy adjustments. Includes a 4 port manifold system with true union ball valves. The tank is used so there are some light scratches but nothing major that I can point out in pictures.

The stand and canopy were also custom built. The stand is 62" x 25.5" deep x 31.5" tall. The canopy measures 62" long x 25.5 deep x 12 tall. The canopy has 2 doors for easy access or you can also lift the canopy up for bigger access. Total system measures 62" long x 66 tall x 31.5 deep. Both the inside of the canopy and stand were coated in a water resistant paint and were top coated with a water resistant clear coat. The stand has 5 doors, 4 in the front and 1 on the side for better access to the sump area which is a life saver.

The sump is a custom 3/9 Advanced Acrylics Sump designed for this stand. It measures 38"x19x18 tall. Last chamber can be used as a Fuge. There is also extra room on the right side of the sump to put all your electronics, Trident, Cal Reactor etc.

This tank has one tank of the month on a few different forums. I have had great success with it.

Whats included

150g Leemar 3 sided Starphire Tank
Canopy
Stand
2 T5s light fixture with bulbs
All plumbing
Live sand
Live rock

Price: $1,100 for all of this

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg