FS: 180 Gallon Complete Reef System - Indianapolis

DJPB

Premium Member
Reef Central Posting Text

*** 180 Gallon Saltwater Reef Aquarium - Complete and Thriving System For Sale ***

This is a 3 and a half-year-old established and fully thriving saltwater reef aquaria system. Several show-size and show-quality corals. First-rate equipment. Amazing ultra-quality live rock. I've kept saltwater aquariums for many years, and this is by far the nicest saltwater system I've ever owned. I am the original owner of everything in this listing - the equipment was purchased mostly from Premium Aquatics while all of the livestock comes from Premium Aquatics and Live Aquaria.

Equipment:

"¢ Tank, Stand, Canopy:
"¢ 180 Gallon (6' x 2' x 2') Glass Aquarium
"¢ Manufactured in 2010 by Glass Cages
"¢ The back of the aquarium is painted black for viewing contrast and is intended to be placed against a wall
"¢ Drilled with Two Overflows and Overflow Covers (1.5" drains, 1"returns)
"¢ Silenced standpipes
"¢ Cherry-Stained Custom Stand (2 front doors and 1 side door for easy sump removal)
"¢ Matching Cherry-Stained Canopy
"¢ Canopy is 18" tall, with an open back, 2 front doors, and retrograded lighting system
"¢ Trigger Systems Ruby Sump - 36" x 15" x 16"
"¢ Both drains and returns use PVC with ball valves for maximum flow and easy dis-assembly and re-assembly.

Filtration and Water Movement:
"¢ Super Reef Octopus XP-2000 Internal Cone Skimmer (with 6 month old Bubble Blaster 2000)
"¢ Custom Acrylic Skimmer Stand (positions skimmer at recommended depth in sump)
"¢ Pan World 150PS-MD55R External Return Pump (1100gph)
"¢ Reef Fanatic Auto Top Off System
"¢ Mag Drive Model 6 Pump with 40' Tubing (I used this with the auto-top-off system to pump top-off water from basement to the above floor)
"¢ 4 stage RO/DI Unit with dual digital inline TDS Monitor
"¢ AquaUV 25 watt UV Sterilizer (3/4" with wiper)
"¢ Tunze 7095 Multi Controller
"¢ (2) Tunze Magnet Holders 6200.50
"¢ (2) Tunze 65w Turbelle Pumps with 7240 Drivers

Lighting:
Retrograded into the canopy, the lighting system consists of three 250watt 20K Radium metal halide bulbs and two 160watt actinic VHO bulbs. On timers, the actinic bulbs simulate sunrise/sunset while the halide bulbs provide a crisp beautiful daylight spectrum. At night, LED Moonlights provide a deep dark purple illumination through the water column for night time viewing.
"¢ Ballasts:
* Three 250 watt Ice Cap Metal Halide Ballasts
* Lumatek *new* switchable 250/400 watt Metal Halide ballast
* Galaxy *new* switchable 250/400 watt Metal Halide ballast
* Ice Cap 660 Ballast wired to retrograded end caps in canopy for VHO bulbs (rebuilt Jan 2014)
"¢ Bulbs:
* Three 250watt 20k Radium Metal Halide bulbs (5 months)
* Two URI 160 watt Actinic Blue VHO bulbs (2 months)
* Two Reef Brite LED Moonlight Modulars (1 year)
* Additional Moonlight feature on the Tunze Multicontroller listed above
"¢ Fans:
* Dual 4" Cooling Fans installed in canopy

Miscellaneous Supplies:
"¢ Salinity Refractometer
"¢ Pinpoint pH Monitor
"¢ Hanna pH / EC / TDS / temperature tester
"¢ Mag-Float Magnet - 350gal Glass Algae Scraper
• Kent Marine Glass ProScraper (handheld and 24")
"¢ Fish Trap
"¢ Two Little Fishies Veggie Magnetic Clip
"¢ 6 x Maxi Jet 1200 Pumps
"¢ 2 x Maxi Jet 900 Pumps
"¢ 6 various sized titanium and glass heaters
"¢ Digital thermometers
"¢ 60 -- 100 feet of RO/DI tubing
"¢ Various Siphon Hoses and attachments
"¢ Various Test Kits, Filter Media, Filter Socks, Activated carbon, Fish Food
"¢ Assortment of 20 - 40 gallon drums
"¢ Lots of 5 gallon Buckets
"¢ Timers, extra pH probes, fragging clips, fish nets, bulkheads, tubing, plumbing parts, calibration fluids, and other misc things. Basically, everything you would ever need to maintain this reef system at the highest level of quality.

Livestock:
"¢ 300 lbs hand-picked Ultra Manado Live Rock and Bali Live Rock (As the former livestock manager at Premium Aquatics, I unpackaged tens of thousands of pounds of Manado and Bali rock. You can bet that this live rock is the cream of the crop!)
"¢ 120 lbs live sand
"¢ 5" Purple Tang
"¢ Mystery Wrasse
"¢ Flame Hawkfish
"¢ Red Mandarin
"¢ False Percula Clown
"¢ Yellow Watchman Goby / Tiger Pistol Shrimp pair
"¢ Coral Banded Shrimp (mated, breeding pair)
"¢ Cleaner Shrimp
"¢ Rose Bubble-Tip Anemone
"¢ Aussi Scolymia Coral - orange/green (Scolymia australis)
"¢ (2) Aussie Ultra Acan Lord Colonies (Acanthastrea lordhowensis)
"¢ Show-Size Aussie Ultra Blasto Wellsi Colony (Blastomussa wellsi)
"¢ Show-Size Torch Coral - green/purple (Euphyllia glabrescens)
"¢ Aussie Hammer - neon green (Euphyllia ancora)
"¢ Aussie Hammer - purple, green (Euphyllia ancora)
"¢ (2) XL Toadstool leather corals
"¢ Clove Polyps - orange/green (Clavularia sp.)
"¢ Green Star Polyps (Briareum sp.)
"¢ Assorted zoos and mushrooms
"¢ Blue Royal Urchin
"¢ Hundreds of snails and hermits, including Trochus snails, Astrea snails, Nassarius snails, Babylonia snails, Nerite snails, Fighting Conchs, Marshall Island Electric Blue Hermit Crabs, Red Scarlet Hermit Crabs, Blue Leg Hermit Crabs, Pods, and small beneficial starfish.

"¢ Other than salt, the only chemicals ever added were Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium, and Activated Carbon.

If I'm forgetting anything, that's included as well! Seriously, everything aquarium-related in my house goes with the buyer. Even the power-strips and channel locks if buyer needs them.

I would prefer to sell this as a complete package to one buyer. I've invested well over $12,000 into this over the years, and never intended to sell it. However I now need the flexibility to be able to move for my job, so this complete package is priced to sell - $2650 OBO - Cash only.

I will be happy to help buyer break down and help load buyer's truck AFTER cash has exchanged hands, however the buyer will be responsible for moving, transporting, and setting up at buyer's location. Serious inquiries only. Please PM if interested.

Thank you, and have a great day.

1_zps377cd4cb.jpg

<br>
01_zpsf5d47b2f.jpg

<br>
2_zps5d2bbccd.jpg

<br>
4_zpse3c1fbae.jpg

<br>
3_zpsb7581690.jpg

<br>
5_zpsee028138.jpg

<br>
6_zpsfc141d5b.jpg

<br>
7_zps0a41ae25.jpg

<br>
8_zps6f6cc872.jpg

<br>
9_zpsb9364e75.jpg

<br>

keywords: coral corals fish tang trigger lionfish sps lps softies tropic marin salt water marine 180g 180gallon 180gal gal custom 125 120 240 200 225 125g 120g 240g 200g 225g 125gallon 120gallon 240gallon 200gallon 225gallon cherry oak walnut chestnut redwood Aqua Illumination AI Freshwater Seawater RO R.O. R.O.D.I. RODI R.O./D.I. powerhead filter filters tropical combo retrofit HQI phosphate reactor triggerfish clownfish wet/dry coralife hamilton wave maker wavemaker wavemakers deltec display fluorescent grow light tridacna clam marineland oceanic zoanthids jbj clown tang zoas coral corals frags frag fresh water inverts snail star fish pc power compact halide halides t5 retro fit LEDs LED

Hey everyone,

I really need to sell this system this weekend, so I'm pricing it to sell - $1500 cash for everything. At that price, this is a steal. The live rock alone is worth $1500.

PM me, and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Back