FS: 2 Sea Sweeps

bblumberg

For sale are 2 almost brand new Deluxe Sea Sweeps for Tunze controllable streams. I bought them a year ago for my 6105s and they sat in my closet until I got around to installing them on Sunday. I did not like how they worked in my 150g (60 x 24 x 24) with center trapezoid overflow. No matter how I angled the 6105s, the sand was blown away near the overflow on both sides. Took them out Tuesday night so they were wet for literally 2 days only.

Perhaps someone with a longer or bare bottom tank would like them better.

$225 each

What about using 6095 or 6055 instead of the the 6105's?. That way you still can use your nice sweeps.

Thanks, that is a good idea. I tried something similar by setting the 6105s at 30% and found that they still blew the sand away down to the bottom. I really don't want to reduce the flow just to accommodate the sweeps.

Bblumberg,

Thank you for the sea sweep. It works great and my corals are really loving w tea flow.
Definitely one of the best piece of equipment for my tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bblumberg,

Thank you for the sea sweep. It works great and my corals are really loving w tea flow.
Definitely one of the best piece of equipment for my tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you like the sweep and that your tank appreciates it.

Some showy attractive pieces. I am a big fan of Oregon Tort and related color morphs and would love to have a decent frag as to grow into a centerpiece. Also a fan of colorful millis and other SPS.

Back