FS: 265 Gallon Reef Tank With Tons Of Stuff

djtonton

The time has finally come. I cant stand to look at this tank in decline any more :headwallblue:

Going to be taking a break from the saltwater game for a little bit haven't had much ambition. Was hoping to sell everything as a group but ill probably have to split it up.

I have a a marineland 265 gallon reef ready tank - $1200

75 gal Marineland Sump - $150

SUPER REEF OCTOPUS SRO-5000INT - $450

mag 24 return pump - $100

2 gyre 150s with the single controller (upgraded) - $350 for everything included a ton of spare parts and extra power supplies

tons and tons of live rock - $5 a pound

75 gal water jug with external pump - $75

apex lite with 2 EB 8's and temp probe - $100

5 Stage RODI unit with 75GPD unit installed - $100

48 inch reef breeders LED - $100

30 inch reef breeders LED - $75

Avast Marine Top Down Port Hole For Pictures - $25

yellow tang - $35.00

tomini tang - $35.00

black wrasse - $35.00

Booyah's clown fish (maited pari laying eggs) I have had for 10 years - $100

yellow clown goby had for 8+ years - $10

black clown goby - $10

green clown goby - $10

Mandarin - $25

whitecheek tang - $35

The aptasia in the pictures is mostly cleaned up i have about 30 Nudibranches in the tank that have been taking them out. I just havent been able to buy a trident that was going to be my last saving grace to get the tank back up and running. So whoever buys this live rock will probably get a bunch of nudibranches with the rock

I need all Rock, and Fish out first before I can sell any equipment.

---------------------

qiXtzWn.jpg

cYCwvR3.jpg

qiXtzWn.jpg

RkkOgNw.jpg

UaMNjwO.jpg

K0Yw9GM.jpg

ju0ZTlZ.jpg

0ja6qy0.jpg

Last edited:
I also have a Red Fin African Sailfin/Algae Blenny - $20

im sure there is more I forgot about I can post it up as I come across it. If any of the prices are out of line please PM me and let me know. I did some very "Quick" research on some of the prices I didn't really dig too much into it.

And any questions don't hesitate to ask

Thanks

Tony

Just got the email of a lifetime it starts with :

Hi There "“

You signed up on our Trident product page to be notified when we had a Trident available for sale. I'm excited to let you know that we have one available for you!

TANKS BACK OFF THE MARKET Lol im soo pumped :celeb1::celeb1: my wife on the other hand not so pumped :rolleyes:

hahahah letssss goooo :beer::beer::beer::beer:

mods if you would like you can close this thread

Just got the email of a lifetime it starts with :

Hi There "“

You signed up on our Trident product page to be notified when we had a Trident available for sale. I'm excited to let you know that we have one available for you!

TANKS BACK OFF THE MARKET Lol im soo pumped :celeb1::celeb1: my wife on the other hand not so pumped :rolleyes:

hahahah letssss goooo :beer::beer::beer::beer:

mods if you would like you can close this thread

You should of went with a Mindstream.

You should of went with a Mindstream.

I was looking at that but i like the automation from apex. And i feel the mindstream got a bad wrap a few years ago lol.

What are the pros over the trident? I havent dug into it too much with everyone hating on it

Back