FS: 3 x 250 MH w/ ballasts, Lumenarc 3 reflectors & Bulbs

wizsmaster

Moved On
I'm planning on switching back to T-5's.

For sale is the following:

lumenarc.jpg

The most popular reflector on the market today! The Lumenarc III delivers an intense and more precise light distribution pattern over a significantly broader area at higher ceiling heights than conventional reflectors are capable of. It is constructed from lightweight specular aluminum and features 12 optically engineered facets surrounding the lamp. It also features an adjustable socket assembly that is capable of centering high wattage Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium lamps within the reflector. It has the most even distribution and highest reflectivity of any reflector on the market. The hood dimensions are 19.5” x 19.5” x 8.5” tall. Optional A/C kit allows air cooling of the reflector and bulb through 2 4" duct attachments at either side of the reflector and includes glass.

(BELOW ARE NEW PRICES!)

Lumenarc III ($129.95)
AC Kit w/ Glass shield (50)
250w Electronic Ballast in box ($189.99)
XM 20,000 K Bulb ($69.95)
-------------------------------
Total: $439.85

http://lumenarclighting.com/proddetail.asp?prod=L3

That was NEW price ... these are used. They are less than 6 months old.
I have 3 x XM 20,000K bulbs with about 2-3 months use, as well as 3 x AquaConnect 14,000K bulbs with less than 3 months us available .. as well as 2 x XM bulbs, unknown spectrum, unknown age ... they are a freebee.

The AquaConnect bulbs are $115 /EACH!

Will sell each reflector/ballast/+ 1 XM Bulb & 1 AC bulb for $350 /each
OR
Buy all 3 for $950

I like a mix. I agree the flourescents (T-5, VHO or PC) make the colors look better. But, I still think that HQI have better growth rates.

Besides, on those really cold days, they heat up my living room!!

lights

lights

Sorry Marco but those lights are gonna be too big for my canopy. For any one else that has the room these will be great!!!

No problem Todd. Thanks for stopping by & checking them out.
Any idea what you're going to go with?

take care,

marco

Mike,

I'm not really interested in selling w/out bulbs, as I have no use for the bulbs thereafter.
Maybe you could sell them on your own afterwards.

let me know if still interested.

Back