48x48x16 frag tanks and titan bin

Smite

I bought these with intention of setting up a garage system but it's just not lining up right now. I'm tired of moving them back and forth at this point, so priced to move. I never set these up, but all seams and bracing looks good. They do have scratches, not sure what will buff out and what won't. I haven't had many acrylic tanks.

2) 48 x 48 x 16" frag tanks - 1/2 acrylic all around, including bracing. each has 2 drains drilled for 1.5" bulkheads. 1) 1" drilled for return.
1) Titan style bin I believe its around 48x42x24" it has 3 1.5" drain holes drilled in one side.

$450 for the whole setup. No plumbing included. You'll need to buy new bulkheads for the bin due to where the pipes were cut. Roughly, 600g total volume.
or
$250 individually for the frag tanks.
or
$300 for 1 frag tank and bin.

Trades:
Id consider a pair of kessil 360x or single a500x (trade value would be what I paid $600 for the system)
Or
A Blue gigantea anemone

-I have a relic of a powermodule, 10x54w. This is pre-LED, an absolute PAR monster and would pair up great over one of these tanks. 1 year on all new reflectors. 100% working condition $275 with a frag system/tank or $300 alone.

-I could also pair a 250w MH system. 2 x LumenMax Elite reflectors SE (with glass) paired with 2 IceCap 250w ballasts and 2 lightly used 14k Hamilton lamps. $150 with system. Mounted to extruded rack I built with eyelets for hanging.

I'll work a solid deal for all of the above.

Thanks for looking. Pickup would be at my house in Garden Grove, CA 92845. Cross streets are Chapman and Springdale.
IMG_1010.jpeg

I have better pictures of the ATI on my phone. Here it is over my 50x36x27" reef when first set up. The brackets holding the kessils were flat stock aluminum, I just double sided industrial velcro so I didn't have to alter the light itself. I can include those, they've been converted to mount Quanta/Orphek/Chinese light bars with those swivel brackets. In not wanted, the velcro will come off easily.
FTS.jpg

Stella&FTS.jpg

Back