FS 36" Outer Orbit Pro (2x 150w MH, 4x 39w T5) and Reef Octopus Extreme 160

Doobze

Hey all, I switched over to a 250w SE setup for my lighting and am ordering a more appropriate skimmer for my tank, so I will be selling both my old 36" Outer Orbit Pro fixture (minus the LED adapters, they got lost in my move) and my Reef Octopus Extreme 160 skimmer.

The lights I'm trying to let go for about $200. I'm willing to order and replace the leg stands for the Outer Orbit as well, free of charge. I just ordered the new Elos 20k bulb, so I can throw a 6 mo old 250w Radium for free if anybody's interested. The Outer Orbit is absolutely perfect for a 40b or any other 36" tank or if it's hung a 48" tank. This comes with 2x phoenix bulbs and 4x ATI Actinic+ bulbs, all with just a few months use on them. This light fixture has blue and white night LED's as well, but I lost the power adapters for them in the move. I can try and get them replaced at request also. MH and T5 work. Pretty good price considering I bought it for $750

The Reef Octo was just too much skimmer for my tank, I could never get a high enough bioload in my 50g water volume system to really make much use of it, but it's in perfect working condition. This is the 2010 non-XS model. I can let it go for about $100.

I currently am car-less for the next few weeks, so this stuff is available for pickup in Berkeley. I'll work on getting pics up.

As a side note, for anybody that comes out here, I'm having a few issues with my SPS tank and could appreciate some experienced advice on how to really get it going, it would mean a lot!

Back