FS: 375g Dream tank - aquarium untouched by water

dragnflyjunk

Hi guys,

Am selling my dream tank that is untouched by water. (ugh). Asking $2.5k

Long story short, I bought a 10ft long 375g tank from another reefer a few years ago, to set up my dream tank. Knowing we will move to a new place, need to save up for construction to reinforce the structural to support the weight, and set up the tank. Having kids put that project on the shelf but now that we're READY -- structural engineering plans set, building permit set, WIFE IN AGREEMENT TO BUILD DREAM TANK coz we are building her dream kitchen (lol) - we are in disagreement of the type of tank.

This tank was supposed to be a peninsula tank (see pics to see why). But because she feels a peninsula tank will take up more space in the new area being built, then we agreed on a tank against the wall. Unfortunately, given the layout of the tank, it doesn't play well if it's put against the wall, thus need to sell it to a new home who will hopefully use it as their dream tank or in a local fish store!

Specs are as follows:
120" long 1 piece 1/2" acrylic
30" wide
24" tall
Overflow area is 24"X30"X24" was intended for a smaller area for coral friendly fish while main area was for non reef safe fish but can be whatever use you want.

Tank has been dormant, untouched by water, and was ready to be resurrected until this design snafu... soo... let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Back