FS: 50 g custom complete setup equipment

wombat2

In Memoriam
Included:
TruVu 50 g acrylic tank w/ center overflow, 36" x 20" x 16". The back is painted black. $110
Plumbing for a closed loop. This includes 2 1/2" bulkheads, a 3/4" bulkhead and ball valves for all 3.
Return plumbing to 4 corners of tank.
Stockman standpipe with bulkhead and gate valve drain to sump.
10 gallon sump tank.
96W PC quad pendant. $90
ES series Euro Reef skimmer with gate valve modification. $120
DIY solid wood (not pressboard) stand.

All that someone would need is the pumps and a heater to set up the whole system. Would make a great frag tank.

Asking $300 for the whole thing.

You can call me direct-like at 530 219 6002.

Matt

Do you have a pic of the skimmer??
I'm in the market for one..

How many gallons is it rated for?

AAHHHHH man, where were you like 5 days ago b4 i got my skimmer,tank and everything else.....this would of been nice for me....

matt- why couldn't you have told me you were going to be selling an acrylic tank BEFORE i took the time to drill 2- 1 1/2" and 2- 1" holes in the .5" thick 90gallon? lol.

on a more serious note, how tall is the Euro? i've had one sitting around waiting for my tank upgrade and just found out that the stand i bought is about an inch or two too short for my model. stupid 2ft tall skimmers.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6957266#post6957266 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by funman1
Do you have a pic of the skimmer??
I'm in the market for one..

How many gallons is it rated for?

Looks like this:
es5-2.jpg

The pump does 350 gph, Sedra 3500. I forget what ER claims it is rated for. That's kind of a useless number anyway.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6957545#post6957545 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nu2SW
AAHHHHH man, where were you like 5 days ago b4 i got my skimmer,tank and everything else.....this would of been nice for me....

I still had a tank full of live rock and fish. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6957627#post6957627 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GreshamH
What's the clarity like on the display tank Matt? many scratches?

Nope. No big ones. Not fuzzy as far as I can tell. It's only a year and a half old.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6958021#post6958021 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yoshiod9
matt- why couldn't you have told me you were going to be selling an acrylic tank BEFORE i took the time to drill 2- 1 1/2" and 2- 1" holes in the .5" thick 90gallon? lol.

on a more serious note, how tall is the Euro? i've had one sitting around waiting for my tank upgrade and just found out that the stand i bought is about an inch or two too short for my model. stupid 2ft tall skimmers.

1st question. Because I hate you. :p

2nd question. It's 20" tall. They need zero clearance as well, as I'm sure you know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6959074#post6959074 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mn95616
Hey Matt - is this the tank that you currently have at home? That is one nice setup that you have.

Yup. I may have a buyer lined up for the tank/stand. The skimmer and pendant are still available for sure.

I wan to replace my glass 30g with a 36" footprint. The 50g sounded perfect for the spot. I get a deep discount on tanks, but, this deal even beats that :D I'd prefer a 20" deep tank though.

Back