FS: 525g Acrylic tank...(The Kraash Tank)$750

jtrasap

Elite Member
It's going to be quite some time before I'm able to set this big monster up and it's taking up much needed space in my garage...
It needs a major cleaning and will have to be sanded and polished!
It is 8' long, 3' tall, and 3' front to back!!

$750....Cash.....FIRM!! No Less, or it will continue to take up space in my garage. This is an awesome deal for someone that has the room for an awesome tank like this. I'm going to leave it on the SLASH forum for a couple days to give locals a chance at it before posting elsewhere. I am located about an hour and a half east of St. Louis.

It's easiest to get a hold of me by phone or text: 618-303-3814

Aw, man! That's only two feet shorter than the tank I was looking to build someday.

And I'm positive that I have less garage space than you do, or else I'd buy it and hold onto it until I'm read to build it out.

Aw, man! That's only two feet shorter than the tank I was looking to build someday.

And I'm positive that I have less garage space than you do, or else I'd buy it and hold onto it until I'm read to build it out.

Rent a storage unit...:D

A few pics from it's glory days!

kraash_tank_165.jpg

kraash_tank_8.jpg

kraash_tank_178.jpg

kraash_tank_13.jpg

I know... the more I look at the pictures, the more I consider keeping it...but...I have a 4 car garage that at the moment will only hold 1 car due to an overabundance of toys and other projects that need to be finished so I really do need to move it out.

That beats my 1 car garage that won't hold 1 car.

It is amazing. I hope you find a good home for it. I know I'll be sad in a few years when I'm ready to buy a tank like the one I'm hoping to get and I have to pay 5X what you're selling that one for.

Maybe you should contact some of the LFS and see if they want to buy it, clean it, polish it, and resell it.

Yeah...I think I'm going to go ahead and list it in the Main for sale forum as well. I've had a couple non-local texts already asking about it, one with an insultingly low($400) offer so let me reiterate; $750 firm!!

Back