FS: 525g Acrylic tank...(The Kraash Tank)$750

Sale fell through, tank wouldn't fit where they wanted to put it so I will be going down the line contacting people in the order I was contacted.

BUMP!!!....the tank is still here and still for sale!! Please, Check that you have the space for it, it's okay with your significant other, and that you can afford it before contacting me and making a commitment to purchasing it. I've held onto the tank three times now for the reasons listed and am still in limbo with the last but it's first come first serve.

Man up and put water in it! LOL!

You don't know how tempted I am!!!...:D:D:D Every time I look at the pics or see it sitting in the corner of the garage I contemplate moving it into the basement but I just have too much on my plate at the moment.

Maybe
Maybe
Maybe...lol

Good. I was going through a lot of mental gymnastics trying to figure out if that thing would 1) fit through my office's front door 2) where to store it until I was ready to build it out 3) who to get to move it with me 4) how much it was going to cost to build it the way I wanted it...

There were about 10 more things, but I won't bore you with the details.

Maybe you should save that $750 for the upcoming swap. I'll bet you could spend it pretty quickly there.

LOL...the $750 has already gone out the door toward some go-fast parts for an engine I'm building.

Back