FS: 72"Solaris LED, 125 tanks, skimmer, Kalk reactor, PH Controller, rock, wave box.

Hella

FS: 72"Solaris LED, 125 tanks, skimmer, Kalk reactor, PH Controller, rock, wave box.

Hi guys, I'm taking down my tank and parting it out. Here is the link to the tank build to see everything. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=959562 I'm located in Green Bay.

Everything will be "Or Best Offer"

125 Gal reef ready tank. This tank has a custom drilled closed loop and built in Tunze wavebox $500 (Good deal as a Tunze alone is almost $600.)

125 Gal Sump tank. This tank is drilled for return to main tank and is partitioned into two chambers allowing for 30 gal water changes without having to power down the pumps. Pics can be seen in like above on the 3rd page. $150

Two 20 long remote deep sand bed tanks.Top of page two for pics. $30 each

72" Solaris LED 20,000K There are a few LEDs that are out. The power supplies are the first gen ones and the light is the H if I remember right. It gets angry with brown outs and has to be unplugged and "reset" from time to time with them. This light is been running for about 5 years and is still at half life for the LEDs. PFO is out of business and replacement parts are hard to come by. Please keep that in mind. $1000.

VS3-60 skimmer with pump. More info can be found at www.Lifereef.com. This thing is a beast of a skimmer. New was $900. My price $500

Geo Kalk Reactor KR618 I will include a 3/4 full 5 Gal bucket of Kalk from Bulk Reef Supply. $250.

American Marine Pinpoint pH Controller $100. Most likely needs a new probe.

Two Aqua Medic SP 3000 Niveaumat w/ Auto Top-off Pumps. These are "well used" they both click as they run but have been topping of my tank for 5 years. Price reflects the "well used" description. $125 for both.

Iwaki MD30RLT Water Pump (Japanese Motor) $160.

Danner Mag-Drive Supreme 3 350 GPH Water Pump $50

Eight Koralia Evolution 1050 gph powerheads. $35 each.

Aqua Logic Digital Temperature Controller. This unit tosses out error code E2 every now and then. Keep that in mind. $30.

150-175 Lbs of live rock. From X-Large to rubble. Pics on the link about to display tank rock. The sump also has X-Large to rubble in it. $4.50 per pound.

If I come across more things I will list them up.

Thanks guys.

Rob

Back