FS: 8 Stage RO System Water Saver Pro Plus - 300 gpd

BobbyV

Established since 2008
So as you guys already know, I do nothing half way.

Let me re-phrase I have a spending problem in this hobby.

With that said, I am offering up for sale the ULTIMATE RO SYSTEM with a ton of extra high end sediment filters, carbon blocks, & DI Resin.

This package should last the common hobbyist years of water filtration!

8 Stage RO Water Saver System 1 Micron
1 Stage GE Z Plex 1 Micron Sediment Filter (Suggest Changing after 1,500 waste gallons)
2 & 3 Stage BRS Universal Carbon Block Filters (Suggest Changing after 3,000 waste gallons)
4 & 5 Stage 150 GPD Membranes (Totaling 300 GPD)
6 & 7 & 8 BRS Color Changing Resin

Pushed by a Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump package.

Membrane Flush Kit also installed.

As you can see I ran a FM-2 Flow Counter so I can percisely know when to change each stage 1 - 3 to get the most out of the stage.

I also ran a Deluxe Dual Inline TDS Meter DM-2 before and after Stage 6 to know when to stop flushing the membranes to start on stage 6 DI Resin and when stage 6 was exhausted and reading 1. This way I knew when to change it out. Basically I just swapped 7 for 6. 8 for 7 and installed a new canister of Di Resin for 8. This absolutely guaranteed 0 TDS of product water.

The extra RO Hose - Blue Line to run into the house to fill the RO Reservoir and Water Mixing Container. Red House is waste water to the driveway.

I also went completely over board ordering extra:

BRS DI Resin 2 & 1/4 extra. ($140)

BRS Universal Carbon Blocks 9 new replacements (1 Micron) ($17 Each x 9 = $153)

GE Z Plex Sediment 17 new replacements. (1 Micron) ($7 Each x 17 = $133)

The reason I had such a hard core RO system was that I had a 300 DD and I would need to produce 50 gallons of water in a few hours to perform water changes.

Retail if you were to buy all this and build/collect as this stands it would easily cost you at least $1,000!

I will offer it for sale for 50% less at $500.

So basically you will be saving at least $500 to buy the baddest RO system plus countless years of high end filtration.

Or you will be savings about $300 on all the hardware. All the extra filtration I collected is at no cost to you.

Regardless - great deal for someone looking for something awesome.

PM is best.

BobbyV

Last edited:
I will also throw in the following:

• 55 Gallon Brute with Wheels!
  • 10 Gallon Brute
  • Mixing Water Change Tunze Pump
  • 880 GPH with Hose Water Change Pump
  • Some Marco Rock
  • 200 Gallon Bag of Red Sea Salt (no picture)
  • ALOT OF DRY and FROZEN FISH AND CORAL FOOD! (no picture)
  • Silicone Vibration Mat

To top if all off - as part of the package I will also throw in

Hanna Checkers. Alkalinty and Phosphate with unopened media to test them with!

A bunch of already made two part and dry two part to make.

Come and get this stuff!

Entire package value deal!

Good deal. I have a 1000gpd for my 2 tanks and it's been the best investment I've made to date as far as the tanks go.

Wow,that was a sick deal!!

Yes it was. I also gave away alot of other stuff to the buyer while he was here.

200g Red Sea Salt.

Misc Power Heads and Pumps

Misc Tunze Magnets

Misc Coral and Fish Food

Misc of just stuff I have accumulated.

The buyer literally went home with an extra $750 $1,000 worth of extra stuff. I was tired of looking at it.

Back