FS: All livestock must go!

Weboh

I need to get out of the hobby for a few years, so I'm selling all my livestock. I don't want to ship, so this would be for local pickup in St. Petersburg, FL (Tampa Bay area).

Lots of goodies:
  • Astria $150
  • stylophora $100
  • palys $100 (including rocks they're on. No sense poisoning the water trying to separate them)
  • xenia $40
  • frogspawn coral $100
  • hammer coral $20
  • Mushroom coral $80 (including rock)
  • carpet anemone $150 with
  • 3 hosting clarkii clownfish $15 (each)
  • 5 chromis $3 (each)
  • blue tang $60
  • Flameback angelfish $60
  • And more! Note that fish will be impossible to get out until the coral has sold and I clear the rocks out.

Pictures:

I can provide more pictures on request. The hammer and frogspawn don't show up very well in these pictures.

If you have questions, ask away. If you like what you see, shoot me a PM and we can meet so you can see everything in person. Preference will be given to people who can buy more items, and prices are flexible if you buy in bulk.

I might be interested in the flameback if you are interested in negotiating the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be interested in the flameback if you are interested in negotiating the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All prices are negotiable, if you buy in bulk. I'd rather not have a bunch of people come to my house to get only one thing--especially if it's a fish that's hard to remove. If you only want one item, especially a fish, prices are pretty much fixed.

No, you sent a public message to my profile page. :p The fish are still available, but I haven't sold enough coral to make it easy to remove the fish.

Sorry was doing it on my phone lol, anyway I'll keep an eye on this thread and will follow up when you're able to catch the fish

Everything, unfortunately. People keep messaging me saying they're interested, but nobody is interested enough to look at anything in person.

Back