FS: Brandon, 125 gallon, drilled AGA aquarium with stand, T5 lighting, and sump

fromoe

priced to move. I have a 125 gallon, glass (AGA), fish tank set for $350.

The set includes: aquarium, glass top panels, wooden stand, T5 lighting, and a homemade sump.

Aquarium - 125 gallon, glass, AGA, drilled with two overflows and two returns. standpipes included. 72" long (across the front) x 18" wide (front to back) x 22" height (depth). The back is painted black as well as the trim at the top (needs a little touch up) of the aquarium. The only significant scratch that I'm able to find when the tank is full is on the right side panel. never had a leak.

glass top - set of panels that i use to control evaporation. the front portion of the tops lifts up to allow access for feeding, cleaning, etc. They are easily removed if not desired.

wooden stand - built by the previous owner with 2x4 and 4x4 structural construction, dimensions are 79" x 25" x35" tall. two large doors on the front and a door on the left side. front doors have child proof locks on them. the stand is as solid as it gets and is very heavy. the bottom of the stand features a pond liner to collect any spills. a minimum of two people of above average strength would be required to move this and the tank.

t-5 lighting - Odyssea 4 bulb high output lighting fixture. spans the entire tank as in photos. uses 80 watt t-5 bulbs. also has LED moonlights built into the fixture. i have a few spare bulbs which are included.

sump - homemade sump made from an aquarium and acrylic panels adhered with aquarium silicone sealant. also included are two filter socks. designed to include the filter sock chamber, equipment section where i placed the skimmer and heaters, a bubble trap, and finally the return chamber.

This tank can house a lot of fish and plenty of rock or decorations, and still provide plenty of room for fish to swim and enjoy. please contact me via pm or in this thread with any questions or interest. more photos are available

Thank you for looking.

00m0m_98GSXcgfrfF_600x450.jpg

00u0u_7IWf7Xm9HVh_600x450.jpg

00T0T_eO5Fb456u6E_600x450.jpg

00w0w_hSlsXyrWcmu_600x450.jpg

00J0J_NE0Y3Jr9ED_600x450.jpg

skimmer has been sold, not available

the little tag says AGA 4Q04

i assume that is the date code. i can take a photo if you'd like

Last edited:
Back