FS: Brute 55 Gallon Trash Can with Wheels!

BobbyV

Established since 2008
Ha . . . you thought I was gone completely??

Ehhh I still have one item left to sell!!

I used this only for water changes.

However I assume the new owner could use it for a space saving mobile solution to cure rock for a new build.

No corrosion!

No scratches!

Retail if you were to buy this set up separately you would be above $150 plus tax.

$50

If you are looking to spend 1/3 of it's original retail price then send me a message.

To the buyer, I will throw in some free frozen Fish Food. Piscine Energetics Mysis and Calanus Twin Pack 40 oz Twin Pack. (found them in the freezer, obviously not going to need it anytime soon.

Hope everyone is well, including my trolls. (LOL)

BobbyV :wildone:

wheels are like $35 at home depot and the trashcan is less than the wheels.. would be about $50 to buy new.

Bobby, I could have really used this.... any chance you could hold it for me or bring it my way next time you come over here?

Aaron

Bobby, I could have really used this.... any chance you could hold it for me or bring it my way next time you come over here?

Aaron

Love you bro - but never over that way. Hope you are doing well and putting all my stuff I gave you to good use some way or another.

As much as I "sort of miss" the hobby. Happy to no longer have the crazy expense for now. I spent on average $250 a month for 10 years!

Probably more - silly amount of money. Could have put that money in an index fund at 9.8% interest and rode the Trump hype. But would not have had the memories and enjoy the people I met along the way in this hobby. Great experience for sure worth every penny.

I will enjoy collecting this $50 from someone in need looking to save on a total solution - it will be pure joy!!

My very first build - I used the trash can on wheels to vinegar soak and cure my rocks. My landlord called me one day while at work - saying there were rocks and water all over the driveway (the wheels failed and spilled the entire bucket).

So be careful using the wheels for any long amount of time unsupervised.

My very first build - I used the trash can on wheels to vinegar soak and cure my rocks. My landlord called me one day while at work - saying there were rocks and water all over the driveway (the wheels failed and spilled the entire bucket).

So be careful using the wheels for any long amount of time unsupervised.

Yep - wheels roll. Hmm - sounds like foul play to me.

They were all Brute? Doubtful.

Thank you for the message.

Back