FS: Bubble Tip Anemone

Hi, after a few weeks my anemones started to split again. I have a total of 5 anemones available for sale. 4 smalls and 1 large. They are perfectly healthy, well fed and completely healed. However, they are NOT in bubble tip form.

Small: 2-3 inches in diameter. $23 each
Large: 4-6 inches in diameter. $35

Ps: Also looking for trades of Lps, and bright color zoas or palys. PM me your number for more info and pics. Thank you

I would like one. I have acan, candy cane, finger leather, xenia, and digitata ready for trade. Let me know if any of these interest you.

What is up with these Rose Bubble Tip Anemones? How do you make them look cool like this? Why do they not look bubbly like this picture? Is it a different species or something?
p_81338_anemone.jpg

What is up with these Rose Bubble Tip Anemones? How do you make them look cool like this? Why do they not look bubbly like this picture? Is it a different species or something?
p_81338_anemone.jpg

They often lose the bubble in captivity. I've yet to read a conclusive reason why it happens.

That is awesome I like the classic boring old looking anemone way better. Do most people shoot for the rounder looking ones?

That is awesome I like the classic boring old looking anemone way better. Do most people shoot for the rounder looking ones?

You can't really shoot for something when no one seems to have a solid answer as to how to get them to bubble and stay that way.

Yeah, some start off rounded, then lose it.. Some might start off long and then end up rounded. And others might just stay the way you buy it.

Back