FS: Complete Reef System

Due to a recent tank crash (Nitrate Spike) which led to the loss of all my SPS I have decided to sell this tank. Im going to be downgrading to a smaller and simpler system.

Tank is currently running and comes with everything needed to run a successful reef tank. I also have it listed on Craigslist with some pictures ---> Link

Below is a list of equipment included and fish list. Some corals are included but very few since this tank was 99% SPS and all die due to the nitrate spike.

Equipment:

300g Reef Tank with Coast to Coast Beananimal overflow (96x30x25)
125g Sump (72x25x20)
Reef Octopus Regal 300int Protein Skimmer
Jebao RW15 wave makers (4 total)
Live Rock (300 pounds)
DIY T5 Lights 1 months old (2 total, 48" each)
Jebao DC12000 return pump (2 total)
Jebao DC6000 manifold pump
Marsaqua 300 fuge LED light
Apex classic with Lab Grade pH probe + (extra EB8, Breakout box, LSM module and LED string, Feeder and probe holder)
Jebao to Apex module to control the wave makers (2 total)
DIY stand/canopy

Fish & Coral
Naso Tang 5-6"
Orange shoulder tang 6"
Sail fin tang 5-6"
Blue Yaw Trigger 4"
Copperband Butterfly 3-4"
Melanurus wrasse 2-3"
Six Line Wrasse 2"
12x Blue/Green Chromis 1-2"
Tomini Tang 2-3"
2x Yellow tang 3-4"
Yellow coris Wrasse 2"
2x Ornate Leopard wrasses 2-3"
Purple tang 3"
Lyretail anthia 2"
Yellow head goby 3"
Sohal tang 3"
Achilles 3-4"

Sunny d paly colony 150+ polyps
Sunny d paly colony 40+
WWC hella berries paly colony 30+ polyps
2x red bubble tip anemone
Ricordea 6-8 mouths
Red blasto 5-6 mouths

Asking $5500 for everything listed above. Located in Cape Coral, FL 33904. You will need at least 6-8 strong men to move this tank. I will help take apart. Please text me with REASONABLE offers @ (239) 738-199four

I was thinking it might be hard to transport a system that big and keep all the livestock happy. Never had to do something that big before, gl!

I found someone that lives 20 minutes away who might be taking everything but I agree this will be a huge job.

Back