FS: Complete setup - 80 Gal. Marineland Bowfront setup w/live rock, corals, etc.

SRT80

Decided to go ahead and list to see if I can move this. I will probably be moving sometime next spring so would like to go ahead and get this thing moved out. Original plan was to set up a smaller tank to move the clown and angel too along with some of the corals and some rock. But I really don't need another tank to take care of.

I have neglected this tank for the last year. Not really keepin' up with water changes. Everything looks good, but there is some bubble algae. I just put new bulbs in the light fixture. Nothing special. Just some cheap bulbs from customaquatic. I have had the fixture for about a year and a half I think.

Here's the run down...

* Marineland 80 gal. Bowfront tank (same dimensions as a 72 bow front, but 24" deep) with stand/canopy and tidepool sump/pump, heater, 2 MaxiJet 1200 power heads - $350

The stand could probably use a little touch up and one of the doors needs to be fixed. One of the planks has come loose. It opens and closes fine though. Hard to explain.

* Sundial 48" T5HO 4x24w light fixture - $250

* Around 100lbs of live rock with some mushrooms and kenya tree coral. Also a coral that looks like green star polyps, but pink. Not sure what its called? - $400

* Very large frog spawn coral - $75

* Large green/purple tip frog spawn (at least 12 heads) with onyx clown hosting - $80

* 6 head green/purple tip frog spawn - $50

* 3 head green/purple tip frog spawn - $30

* Hairy mushroom rock 3 on rock, color is green - $25

* Aqua C Remora Pro Skimmer with Maxijet 1200
pump - $100

* Pygmy Angel Fish - $15

* Astrea snails, nassarius snails, hermit crabs, etc. (free with rock)

I feel like I could do good with those asking prices and negotiate. Most are selling live rock at $4-$5 a pound. I'm not sure on exact pound I have. But when I setup this tank, I think I remember gettin' 75lbs from one guy and 50lbs from another. If you got a good scale, bring it. Or we can try my digital bathroom scale.

My asking price with part out comes to a total of $1375. I am willing to negotiate if you want everything. Otherwise, rock and coral must sale first. Make me an offer!

Camera battery is dead so cell phone pics...

tank5.jpg

tank6.jpg

Please pm or post any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Hi,

I have a 12 G nano cube, that is currently stocked with live rock and some corals. I am interested in the pygmy angle and some clean up crew.

All livestock has been sold.

All drygoods have been sold as well except the tank and tidepool sump. I'm keeping the stand and canopy and ordered a 72 bowfront.

The center brace ended up splitting in the middle. It could be replaced, $27 through Aquatic Critter.

If anyone is interested in a 80 gal. bowfront tank only with tidepool sump (no return pump), $100

Thanks,
Steve

Back