FS: coral/rock/fish/nem

CuzzA

I have a 10 gallon holding tank setup I used to collect a bunch of coral when I setup my father in law's office tank.

There are nice zoas, palys, montis, birdsnest, xenia, green star polyps, flower nem, 2 neon blue gobies and some other misc. corals and rock.

It has to go. I think $50 sounds like a good deal for someone.

Now, there are those red flatworms in the tank. They've been in there since it was originally setup and pretty much don't do anything. Not sure why they even exist. Lol. Flatworm Exit kills them. I've read some people have them in their tank and they make good food for a wrasse or mandarin. However, a simple coral qt would take care of them. I can throw in 3 shallow acrylic tanks to aid in the qt process. $45. The acrylic tanks are like what you would find as display tanks at a trade show.

Cuzza,

If you don't already have someone in line to buy these from you, I would like to buy all of these from you. I've been looking to start a QT tank and what you're selling would be great.

How big are the acrylic tanks? If you could share some of pics, that would be awesome.

So much for getting out Web. He's back and going big. Lol.

LOL hey dude. I know. Things seem to be getting better and some offers have become available. It seems you guys are stuck with me for a while.

Please note that if you want the tanks, I'll step aside dude. I'm not cutting in line, but if you pass, I'll take them for QT and/or frags.

No, they are all yours. Glad you are sticking around. I don't even know what I was going to do with them anyway.

Webnanny the tanks are yours as long as it's cool with Clownman. They are 17x11x5. I leak tested them for a month. Here's a crappy pic. I'll pm you my #

Attachments

• 20160525_193032.jpg
    20160525_193032.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
Coral is still all here. First come, first gets it. Must take it all. There's probably a couple hundred dollars worth of coral in there if you were to buy it retail. I just need the tank broken down to make way for my frag tank. There's also some hermit crabs, brittle stars, snails and bristle worms.

Hey Cuzza,

I'm interested in the whole thing, including the 10 gallon and the corals. I sent you a PM with my number. We can meet this weekend if you are available. I'm also free Friday if that works better.

If there are any leftovers I would like them. My BioCube needs something easy.

Thanks
Bob

Last edited:
rfalvey89,

I'll pick these up Friday and I'm sure I will only keep a few of the corals and maybe the Nem. I will ping you once I sort them out and you or anyone else that needs stuff can have the rest for free. I'll post more details over the weekend.

Back